Arrow Bikes @ LEVEL 2
When we return to level 2 on Thursday 14 May, we will be able to offer our usual services and products but with a few key differences.
Service & Repair
We will be offering contactless service and repair for the duration of Level 2. The following steps will need to be followed:
- When dropping bikes off at the shop, please make sure that the contact points on the bike including bars, grips, saddle, brake and shifter levers are clean.
- Please then place your bike in the stand outside and knock on the door. If you haven’t already called us prior to dropping your bike off, we can discuss your requirements through the ‘contactless hatch’.
- Once you have left, we can then bring your bike in store.
- When your bike is ready to be collected, we will contact you and arrange a time so you can pick up your bike up in the same way.
- Before pick up, we will send you an invoice so you can make payment via internet banking. We cannot accept cash or let you use the eftpos terminal.
- We will disinfect your bike before you pick it up.
- If you need to come in store please just let us know. We will need to take some contact details from you and ensure that correct social distancing is maintained at all times.
If you would like to simply purchase parts, accessories or bikes, please follow the below guidelines:
- Please contact us first to confirm what you need.
- We will send you an invoice so you can make payment via internet banking. We cannot accept cash or let you use the eftpos terminal.
- We will arrange a time with you to collect your purchase from the front of the store or we can send it to your address. Either way, it will be fully disinfected.
- If you need to come in store to view items, please just let us know. We will need to take some contact details from you and ensure that correct social distancing is maintained at all times.
Our Opening Hours during Level 2:
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Public Holidays: Closed
Thank you to all of our customers for your support during these changing times.
Matt and Vicky
Arrow Bikes is located in Arrowtown, just 20km from Queenstown and offers high-end, quality products and service for all of your biking needs.
Our team is passionate about riding and making sure that you enjoy every minute you have riding your bike. We are customer focused and committed to ensuring that you have the best possible experience both within our store and when you are out riding the trails.
We cater to all types of riders from beginner to advanced, from DH to road riders, if you enjoy biking in any form, we want to help you get the most out of your bike.
We stock some of the best brands available in NZ including Santa Cruz, Pivot, Juliana, Norco, Trek and Surly bikes. Details of these and more can all be found within this website.
The main focus of our shop is the workshop, this truly is the backbone of our store. We pride ourselves on providing expert mechanics to assess and work on your bike and on offering you good, honest advice.
So pop in and see us or give us a call, we will always make time to discuss your needs and requirements.